1. Develop a universal property registry and title platform that is open source, non-profit, secure, and scalable.
2. Develop a universal digital deed (Token) platform that is open source, non-profit, secure, and scalable.
3. Create a "How to use bitcoin with real estate right now" resource. Begin a database for organizing the uses and people, companies, tools, instructions, etc. that it takes to use them
BUILD THE COMMUNITY
1. Promote individual real estate transactions to occur using Bitcoin in any practical role.
2. Hold regular MeetUp groups and online discussions, and periodic conferences.
4. Bring together professionals including brokers, investors, entrepreneurs, developers, government officials, escrow and title officers.
5. Drive online collaboration with Slack channels, LinkedIn, GitHub, and Blab.im.
SET INDUSTRY STANDARDS
1. Develop a Best Practices guide to bitcoin escrow.
2. Identify new standards that will be needed to operate with a blockchain paradigm.
3. Identify organizations that are likely to be involved with standards and lead collaboration. E.g. title insurance companies.